jueves, 15 de marzo de 2018

Last projects and thinkings for the Alicia Bel's design team.

I don't  know why time flies. I try to upload all my projects in my social media channels (instagram, youtube, facebook, blogger) but sometimes I forget to do it and I realiced today that I have all these cards to show you here. I think I am not able to do all the things that I want to at the same time and I forgot this blog for a few weeks, but anyway, I made a lot of beautiful things and I want to share them with you.

ATC'S SERIES, "Baby". Serie of four trading cards with a stamp by Alicia Bel




FIRST COMMUNION CARDS, girls. My project for the Alicia Bel group, The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel, with this two friens, dressed with first communion dresses, one in clasical colors and the other one dressed for a party.





FIRST COMMUNION CARD, boy. I designed this card in February, and I took the photos in a beautiful town in the French Alps. I will not forget the days I spent there and I took a lot of photos, with sun, without, in a snowy and romantic day. 







I really hope you like these projects, there are a lot of love in them. Remember to join our group, "The wonderful world of Alicia Bel" and don't miss the beautiful projects of the other team members. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.