jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

A tiny wedding mini album with the Wedding Bliss paper collection

In my latest post I showed you a mini album that I made as a present  for a wedding couple. This post is about a mini album again , with the same paper collection and inspiration: when I came back to my home and found my desk full of paper scraps, with the golden ribbon, the pink lace, the white tulle, the tiny flowers, I decided to make again a new mini, a smaller one, with all those beautiful stuff.


This mini will keep my photos of the magical day that we share together. It measures 11x16 cms inside and  the covers 12x16,5cms. I bought the beautiful fabric in the patchwork shop here, in Bertamirans where I live. 


I tried this time to stich the four sides of each cover. The other quilted minis that I showed you only had three sides.


I love this mini, I think it has one of the most beautiful color combos I have never used: black, white, pink and golden.  I really love it. 


I recorded a video again that can help you to see the inside. I hope you like it.


See you soon with wonderful news! Happy summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.